Nathan Kwabena Anokye Adisi is the Chief Executive Officer of the EIB Networks and Empire Group of Companies. He is also an affable radio presenter and media entrepreneur. He is better known as Bola Ray, a real-time leader who has helped in moulding and revolutionized the Ghanaian urban media industry.
He leads a team of over 2000 young like-minded individuals, who works tirelessly and collectively for the growth of the media industry. He leads them with patience, inspiration, discipline and humility.
With a focus on building human capital; Bola Ray believes that investing in the individual through personal growth and development and nurturing those in need of direction.
Nathan Kwabena Adisi recently launched his memoirs, ‘It is POSSIBLE’.
Awards won include;
- 2009 – 3G Magazine Awards – Excellence in Radio & Television
- 2010 – Radio & Television Personality Awards – Radio Programme of the Year
- 2010 – Vector Recognition Award – Professional Radio Presenter of the Year
- 2011 – Radio & Television Personality Awards – Radio Programme of the Year
- 2012 – City People’s Awards – Showbiz Personality of the Year (Ghana)
- 2014 – Ghana’s Most Influential Awards – 4th Most Influential Personality
- 2014 – City People’s Awards – Ghana’s Biggest Showbiz Executive
- 2015 – Annual GN Awards – Ghana’s Favourite Celebrity
- 2015 – Annual GN Awards – Ghana’s Favourite Male Radio Presenter
- 2015 – Breaking Barriers Africa Project – Best Young Entrepreneur in Innovation/Media Development
- 2015 – Radio & Television Personality Awards – Best Late Afternoon Show Host
- 2015 – Most Influential Young Ghanaian – 2nd Most Influential Personality (Avance Media)
- 2015 – GUBA Awards – International Media & Entertainment Personality of the Year
- 2015 – Christian Philanthropist Awards – Recognition by the Christian Philanthropist Forum
- 2015 – Exclusive Men’s Magazine – 5th Edition Cover Man
- 2016 – Exclusive Man of the Year Awards – Man of the year communication