Elorm Beenie [Author, music publicist, consultant an A & R]
Elorm Beenie is an experienced Public Relations Officer and Writer with a demonstrated history of working in the entertainment industry. Skilled in Copywriting, Coaching, Advertising, Strategic Planning, and Event Management. He is a strong media and communication professional from Trans Africa University College who has read Journalism, Broadcast, Freelance, Editing & Public Relations.
He won the Blogger of the year category at the 2017 Africa Youth Awards. And also listed among 50 Most Influential Ghanaians in 2017.
As a Music Publicist
He is a PR Consultant at Africa 1 Media (www.Africa1Media.com). He is the most sought after music publicist in Ghana now! He deeply understands the rudiments of the industry and has an upper hand in the reggae and dancehall fraternity and has served as an Executive Board Member of Bass Awards.
He has worked PR & Road Campaigns for Sizzla, Jah Mason, Busy Signal, Kiprich, Anthony B, Demarco, Turbulence, Mutabaruka, Tony Rebel, Popcaan, Jah Vinci & Gramps Morgan (Morgan Heritage) during the visits to Ghana for concerts and other activities.
His passion for the profession is enormous. Aside from his PR duties, he also stands tall as one of the few bloggers who breakout first hand credible and also dig out substantial informations relating to the arts & industry. A case in point is, when Rocky Dawuni was nominated for the Grammy’s for the first time in the history of Ghana; Elorm Beenie was on the radar putting out all the necessary updates and exclusives. He’s very loud and influential on social media, which to his advantage, has gunned a massive following for him on social media as well as in real life. He’s very passionate on issues around the art industry.
As an Author
Elorm Beenie is one of the best authors (Creative writer) in Ghana. He has authored “Love Myelitis”, his first published novel on Love, African Parenting & Young Adult Relationships. He is a hard head when it comes to trying new things and achieving good results.
He self-authored and self-published his own book “Love Myelitis” and has sold close to 1,000 copies of the book within 4 months selling the book on the streets by himself.
The book he published through Partridge Publishing Africa is selling on 120 international bookstores including iBooks, Amazon, Powell Books, Yes24, Books-A-Million, Scribd, Kindle in both ebooks & paperback hard copies that distribute free of charge, across USA, UK, mainstream Europe and Asia.
Also on the side, he is a motivational writer who inspires and teaches a lot of youths with the power of his social media platforms Facebook and Twitter with his own (powerful) quotes, frequently. Elorm Beenie is often used by many of his ilk as a yardstick to grade other Publicists (both budding and veteran), because he’s a visible and high brow in that circle.
His job as an A&R also leaves much to be desired, owing to his deep and distinctive insight when it comes to scouting and grooming talents, he has the eagle eye and a clear foresight for people with exceptional musical qualities.
Aside working with Africa 1 Media as a PR Consultant, Elorm Beenie also runs a private PR consultancy outfit — his blog BeenieWords.com, his Event & Grooming Company (Events 21), his newly established Record Label (SelaViv Records).
– #MyYomiMoment: he helped publicize the “My Yomi Moment” campaign by EMIGOH Ghana Limited, Producers of Yomi Yoghurt which led to huge demands of the company’s product on the market between June 2016 and October 2016.
– Irie Jamz Compilation 2016: he was the project coordinator for Ghana’s first Reggae/Dancehall Compilation project that recorded 32 Artistes on 28 songs within 2 months and produced 3Riddim albums (both CDs & digital) with an official press launch that saw severals attending the occasion.
The project also produced documentaries and a first Reggae medley video (Irie Bus Riddim medley), coordinated by him and shot across various cities and countryside across Ghana, for Irie Ites Studio in Accra. Project was launched in Accra in November 2016 at Roots & Soul Restaurant.
– Atlantic Catering & Logistics: he took on a MasterClass project by the catering company that saw some trainees being awarded certificates. He also coordinated ads and shoots for the company and its activities within March 2017 and July 2017.
Some notable Artistes & Personalities he has worked with and or still works with:
- Ras Mubarak – MP for Kumbungu (2006 to 2009)
- Stonebwoy – BET 2015/IRAWMA 2016 Winner (2007 till date)
- Samini – MOBO 2006/IRAWMA 2010 Winner (2008 till date)
- Edem – Black Canadians Awards 2016 (2008 till date)
- Kaakie (2011 to 2015)
- Rocky Dawuni – Grammy Nominee (2014 till date)
- Gramps Morgan – Grammy Winner 2016 (January 2015)
- Kofi Kinaata – VGMA Songwriter/Best New Act 2016 (2013 till date)
Facebook: Elorm Beenie
LinkedIn: Elorm Beenie
YouTube: Elorm Beenie